Order a hamper
This year we are offering a small range of food hampers to take the hassle out of dining during your stay!
All contents are locally sourced. Our meat products are of the highest quality, from free-range farms with grass fed animals.
Please note that if you have any dietary requirements please inform us before you order and we will do our very best to accommodate. Many of our hampers can be gluten free or vegan if required.
Please pre-order your hamper at least 48 hours before your stay.
You have cool boxes and ice in your tent so don’t worry about keeping it all cold before you need it... or if you have any left overs!
Breakfast (each hamper is for 2 people)
No cook breakfast hamper (£15)
- Bircher: soaked oats, Greek yogurt, compote either apricot or summer fruits, fresh fruit topping and seeds (Vegan version replacing the Greek yogurt with Yoco yogurt alternative plain or strawberry)
- Croissants with jam or honey or vegan sourdough crumpets
- Apple or Pear juice
Cooked breakfast hamper (£20)
- 6 chipolatas (GF)
- 4 slices green back or smoked back bacon
- 4 free range eggs
- Cherry vine tomatoes
- Field mushrooms
- Small loaf of either sourdough white, seeded or brown
- Apple or Pear juice
Lunch / Dinner:
Cheese Hamper (£25)
- A selection of local cheeses (examples are Sussex Camembert, Sister Sarah semi-soft goats cheese, Kentish Blue, Good Weald smoked cheddar, Olde Sussex Raw matured cheddar)
- Packet of GF cheese crackers with a home-made relish to compliment the flavours
- Homemade chutney / savoury marmalade / quince jelly
- Gherkins and pickled onions
No cook sharing Hamper (£40)
- Selection of local charcuterie
- Onion, Port and Thyme Marmalade - homemade
- A hard cheese
- A soft cheese
- Humus smoked or plain
- Red salad (beetroot, pepper, tomato, red cabbage, red onion in a balsamic dressing)
BBQ hamper (£25)
All BBQ hampers have burger buns/brioche buns (GF available on request); 2 vegetable kebabs, coleslaw, mixed green salad. Option to add 2 bottles of local craft beer at £5 extra.
In addition 1 of the following meat options to go with the above, all for cooking on your own firepit:
- 2 burgers with 4 Olde Sussex sausages;
- Lamb and mint burgers with GF Lincolnshire sausages;
- 6 Smokey BBQ ribs and 2 lamb kebabs;
- 2 rib eye steaks (extra £10)
Celebration Hamper (£45)
- 1 Bottle of Chapel Down Sparkling wine
- 1 punnet of locally grown strawberries
- 1 box of hand-made chocolates from chocolatier in local town of Tenterden